- Equal Employment Opportunity and Harassment Policies
- Whistleblower Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Excess Assets Policy
Founded in 2012, the Center for Applied Rationality has had 848 distinct donors, in addition to several institutional grants.
- The Open Philanthropy Project a joint initiative of the charity evaluator GiveWell and the philanthropic foundation Good Ventures.
- MIRI for programs targeting AI Safety researchers
- FLI for programs targeting machine learning researchers
- Jaan Tallinn Skype and Kazaa developer and co-founder of the existential risk institutes FLI and CSER, provides a scholarship fund for top Estonian students to attend CFAR workshops.
For a list of donors who have given $5,000 or more, see our Top Donors page.