- Equal Employment Opportunity and Harassment Policies
- Whistleblower Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Excess Assets Policy
Founded in 2012, the Center for Applied Rationality has had 975 distinct donors, in addition to several institutional grants.
- MIRI for programs targeting AI Safety researchers
- SFF, a Donor Advised Fund held at the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, that provides support to organizations working to improve humanity’s long-term prospects for survival and flourishing
- Jaan Tallinn Skype and Kazaa developer and co-founder of the existential risk institutes
For a list of donors who have given $5,000 or more, see our Top Donors page.